Modular Matrix Panels (Black only)
The idea behind the Modular Matrix Panels was to make cost effective solution that was reasonable to ship. Our Modular Matrix panel allows us to roll up an 20cm wide panel and ship it at a reasonable cost without limiting your creativity.
Each panel is made from our thick UV Stabilized ABS plastic and measures 20cm wide by 2.4m long. The panels each have a 4×42 matrix with 2″ spacing vertically between the 4 nodes and 2.25″ horizontally between the 42 nodes. Each panel has 168 nodes and con be configured as a single universe. Each panel has ziptie holes that allow you to expand the matrix vertically and horizontally in an endless configuration. The material can be cut to size for a custom fit with the use of heavy scissors or a utility knife. The ABS offers a commercial grade solution to that of Coro and other materials on the market.
- 4×42 Matrix plane node configuration 168 Nodes total
- Available in Black ABS only. (White can be ordered in from the US if needed)
- Material is 1mm thick
- UV Stabilized
- Modular design to make as big or as small as you want
- 20cm x 2.4m nominal panel size
- Works with all 12mm nodes both square and bullet styles
- 2″ spacing vertically between the 4 nodes and 2.25″ horizontally between the 42 nodes
- Can now also come in a 6 high configuration (6 x 42)
Eave/Gutter outline – You can hang one panel or put two together and make a matrix that can mimic Plasma Icicle by using the meteor effect. Now you can scroll text on the eave and many of the other nutcracker effects that will look awesome on your eave or gutter.
Column Panels – Take the panel and rotate it vertically and place it in front of the columns of your house and now you can easily add pixels. The ends have additional ziptie stitch holes on the ends to quickly extend the modular matrix panel from the ground to the roof line of the second floor. They can be placed on the corners of the house as well.