Name: Peace Family Pixel Stake
The Boscoyo Design of a the Peace Family Pixel Stake is an innovative way to make a Pixel Stake based on Tikva Peace’s design. The slim profile allows the pixel stake to disappear as it is only 10mm wide. The Boscoyo Peace Family Pixel Stake requires a 8″ or 10″ galvanized Reo stake. The Nodes are installed horizontally to maximize viewing angle. ZipTie Holes are provide to secure the node if needed but normally the friction is enough to secure them.
The Boscoyo Peace Family Pixel Stake is made in 5 versions available in White 10mm coro. The first is a 5 node version with 1.5″ and 3″ spacing. The second set is a 6 node version with 1.5″ and 3″ spacing and the final version is 10 nodes at 1.5″ spacing. Ray Wu carry pixel strings to fit these designs in a 5 node, 6 node, or 10 node string that has extended wire between each node cluster to minimize the splicing for the end user.
- The 5 node (A) 1.5″ spacing measures: 30cm tall
- The 6 node (B) 1.5″ spacing measures: 35cm tall
- The 5 node (C) 3″ spacing measures: 48cm tall
- The 6 node (D) 3″ spacing measures: 56cm tall
- The 10 node (E) 1.5″ spacing measures: 51cm tall
- Super fast and easy installation
- Available in White 10mm coro
- 100% American Design, Aussie Made